Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Doc Appointments Tomorrow

Just wanted to post a quick update. All is going smoothly with feeding tube and giving her meds through the tube(we love that part of the tube). I have a few concerns. Mackynlee is very restless especially during the night. I feel like this is a side effect of the combo of meds that she is taking. I am also concerned because her eating with the bottle is decreasing instead of increasing. She has been taking in aroung 200mls of formula with her bottle. Yesterday she only took in 130ml's. This really bothers me. Dr. Shores(heart doc) will see if the pleural effusion has gotten any smaller. I pray it is completely gone away and we can begin taking Mackynlee off of some of her meds (she is on four diuretics). Dr. Bruce (neurologist) and I will discuss seizure meds. Mackynlee has only had a very few and very mild seizures since being discharged from the hospital four days ago. I also hope we can reduce some of the seizure meds.

I will post an update on what news we get from the doctors as soon as I can. I am enjoying being home with my family, but it is crazy busy around here!!! This is the first time I have been on my computer since I have been home. There is no time to goof off with three kids needing you!!!

I want to ask all of my readers to pray specifically this week for my friend, Rhonda Pittman. She will begin her fight against breast cancer tomorrow.

Lord, thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies towards your children. Thank you for being a God who wants His people to be whole. Lord, I ask that you intervene and help Rhonda and her family as they begin the battle against cancer. I am confident that you will deliver her because you not only hear but
answer prayers. Thank you for the answer in Jesus Precious Name. Amen and Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I pray that today brought good news for your precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete