We are finally out of school!! YAY!!!
Mackynlee has not been to a doctor in two months (believe that or not). We will go to the pediatrician and the heart doc during the month of June. I'm not sure when we will go back to the neurologist. We do not have a scheduled appointment. I guess I will call sometimes in the next couple of weeks to see if we need to meet with her. I would love to touch base with everyone this summer, and not have any appointments during the beginning months of school. We will see if this goes as I would like it to.
Mackynlee's weight is 20lbs!! FINALLY!! Her eating is still not "normal", but we are definitely seeing progress. She has around 40 ounces of pediasure a day and has not thrown up in almost a month. Pray this continues!!! It is stressful around here when she goes through a throwing up spell.
This morning, my children and I are going to join others from our church to go out into our county to invite children to VBS. I wanted to share the following prayer with you. I know many of you will participate in VBS this summer. It is so easy to get frustrated with it, but we need to lean on GOD and pray for a positive attitude. (I'm speaking to myself!)
Vacation Bible School Prayer
1. Lord, help us to dedicate our hearts to a time of personal relationship with you, and to hear what you desire of us as we prepare for VBS.
2. Lord, Thank You for this day and for the gifts you have given to us and called us to use for Your Glory through VBS Ministry this summer.
3. Lord Jesus, we pray that Your Holy Spirit will lead us and guide us through this day and the days to come as we prepare for VBS
4. Lord, Thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to be our Helper and Best Friend.
5. Today we pray for our fellow servants, as they spend time in personal conversation with You, Lord. Give them Your plan for VBS and Your words for the Children.
6. We love You, Lord, and we lift our love to You. Thank You for first loving us. We pray that You will help us as we show that love to Your children during VBS
Believe In God!
7. Today, Lord, we totally rely on You to lead us. Just as our bodies crave oxygen, our hearts yearn for You to lead us in this exciting Ministry.
8. Lord, today as we think of all the plans and details swimming around in our heads, may we remember that You are the God of All Things Impossible. Give us the strength as we trust You with the details.
9. Lord, today as we think of how we were chosen for this Ministry, please be with all the others You have called to do each and every position of our VBS Ministry. No matter what the position, all are equally important and could not function without the others. Lead them to us, to give of themselves for Your Glory this summer.
10. Lord, so many times as we look at all we have to accomplish, and we are so overwhelmed. Remind us to hold unto Your hand and to let You walk beside us as we continue preparing to touch the hearts of the children with Your love this summer.
11. Remind us, Lord, today, to trust You with all our hearts, with all our minds, and with all our strength and to learn not to lean on our own understanding. We can do all things through You, Lord, who strengthens us.
12. Today, Lord, we obey Your call to go out into the world and share the Good News of Your Gospel by sharing Your live with children, this summer at the VBS.
13. Lord, help us as a Church and as individuals to stand against temptations, against skeptics, and against doubt, and to continue to bring the VBS to children and families this summer. Protect us from the world and help us to keep our eyes and hearts focused on You.
14. Lord, help us to continue to give VBS to the children Your Way, not necessarily our way.
15. Lord, help us to seek Your vision and Your plans for our VBS this summer.
16. Lord, thank you for wrapping Your loving, protective arms around us, always.
17. Lord, we pray today for all the Station Leaders, Crew Leaders, Kitchen Staff, Scenery Designers, Publicity Coordinator and Crew and all the VBS staff, that WILL serve You this summer at VBS. Thank You for them.
18. Lord, today we thank You for ALL the financial and prayerful support You have given and that You will continue to give to our VBS this summer.
19. Lord, thank You for the Parents who trust us with their children this summer. Please help them to feel the touch of your love through our VBS and our Church this summer.
20. Lord, thank You for ALL those You have sent and will continue to send to support us in remembering and accomplishing all the details for bringing the VBS to ALL the children and families that will attend this summer.
21. Lord, we may look ordinary, but we carry a Priceless Treasure within our innermost being, the presence of Your Spirit. Give us the courage to share this priceless gift everywhere we go.
22. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for giving Your Life for us! Thank You for dying to save us. We truly are more special than we could ever imagine, because of what you did for us.
23. Thank You, Lord, for giving us the unique opportunity of sharing our ALL with You, the King of the Universe. Oh, how we love You!
24. Thank You, Lord, for making us Your Children. Our wonderful Father, You are always there when the rest of the world seems to turn away from us.
25. Lord, we love You with all that we are. Help us to show You and everyone around us, this very fact, in everything we say and do; in every way we live our lives.
Share God's Love!!
26. Lord, help us to share Your Love even if it stretches us way out of our Comfort Zone!
27. Lord, help us to reach out and touch the hearts and souls of our fellow VBS workers and staff, with comfort, support, and prayer.
28. Lord, remind us to give hugs of Christian love to those around us; through our actions and at times literally with our arms. Let us be Your arms.
29. Lord, help us to be Your hands today, as we spread Your Love to everyone within two feet of us, in every direction.
30. Lord, continue to be with us as VBS quickly approaches. Prepare our hearts and minds, and the hearts and minds of those we touch through VBS this summer.
In Jesus Name we pray, Amen!!
Remember what we can do...
If we have the Lord with us!