Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1st celebration of life/CHD Awareness

Mackynlee's 1st bday is tomorrow. Her celebration is Saturday from 3 to 5 at Shayne and Kathryn Lowery's. Everyone is invited to attend. No gifts please. There will be a basket for donations if anyone would like to donate money that will go toward CHD research. Everyone is asked to wear red to this party.

I am working on a video of Mackynlee's first year of life. I have posted messages to several of you heart mom's on fb about this. I want pics of children that we have met through blogspots along this journey. I am making a special section in the slideshow that is in honor and memory of special children and their families that have fought a medical battle along side of us this past year(does not have to be just heart problems). Your support means so much to us. I would love for you to send a pic of the child and a family pic. Please include his/her diagnosis and any other info about child. Also, I need the jpeg if possible. I need this asap since the party is Saturday. If you send me a pic to use, I will mail you a copy of the slideshow. My email is markbedwell@bellsouth.net.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Will e-mail pics right now! HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MACKYNLEE!!!

    ReplyDelete