Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday...................

Hello everyone. The party was excellent. We raised a thousand dollars for CHD research. Loved everyone wearing red.(I put a pic on my carepage. www.carepage.com/babybedwell. I will try to download pics to my blog later. I have not done this before.) I have so many people to thank for helping make this celebration such a success.

Kathryn and Shayne Lowery
Stacy and Susan Reagan
Shelly Anthony
Cindy Stogner
Jennifer Lowery
Trevor and Krystal Graves
Ms. Diane Bedwell
Ms. Diane Gibson
Ms. Faye Hicks
Susan Johnson
Ms. Susan Slocum
Sarah Blakeney
Julie Howdeshell
Ryan Stringer
Dillon Reid
Marie Haney
Kylan Reid
Jay Reagan
Bro. Tim Parker
Tammy McNabb
Wendy Hammond
Donna Ratliff
Keli Ellzey
Foxworth First Baptist Church
(Hope I did not leave any one out. If I did, don't tell me. But, please forgive me. LOL)

We are so blessed to have so much support from our friends, family, and community. We love all of you.

Please rememeber Barry and Joy Stringer in your prayers this week. Also remember Tate and Lauren Robertson in your prayers. Both families are expecting a new baby on Wednesday. This poem is dedicated to them.

Little baby on the way,
Getting bigger every day,
Kicking mommy here and there,
God please listen to our prayer.

Keep our baby safe and strong,
Let his time with us be long,
Help us teach him right form wrong,
And we shall praise thee all day long.

This little one, though not yet here,
Is loved so much, has grown quite dear.
Delivery time is growing near,
That's why we pray our plea you'll hear.

Please help up Lord, we pray to Thee
With thankful heart, on bended knee,
To raise this child that he might be,
A happy child because of me.


Please remember a friend of a friend, Billy Morris. He is in ICU at Forrest General Hospital. Mark's cousin, Carolee Smith is in the CICU at Forrest General. She suffered a massive heart attack last week. She is scheduled to have surgery Friday. My Uncle LeRoy Patterson is in the hospital in Jackson. He has blood clots in his legs and in his lungs. Pray for the Harper family, Angela Harper's father passed away. Keep all of these in your prayers.

Continue to remember our friend Rhonda Pittman who has breast cancer. We are planning a party for her at our house on March 20. Mark your calendars. I will let you know more info about this soon.

As I was looking for a bible verse, story, etc. to end with, a friend of mine text me the following verse. I will now share it with you.

I CAME SO THEY CAN HAVE REAL AND ETERNAL LIFE MORE AND BETTER LIFE THAN THEY EVER DREAMED OF. John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment